A UK based Technical Support Agent opportunity to join an expanding US based food production systems manufacturer. Must have excellent troubleshooting experience of customer issues within a manufacturing/ automated facility.
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Remuneration: £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus + great benefits
**In order to be considered for this position you must have experience of supporting or implementing ERP systems as an IT application support agent or automation systems integrator. At the request of our client, this is an essential component of the position and all candidates without this experience unfortunately will not be considered for interview**
Our client is a US Headquartered food, beverage and CPG production systems manufacturer who are industry leaders within its sector. With offices on both US coasts and in Birmingham, United Kingdom the leadership team have spent their entire careers deploying technologies within food, beverage and CPG manufacturing plants to enable better performance. Going back 25 years to the emergence of CMMS technologies supporting TPM strategies, to early web-based OEE technologies supporting lean manufacturing initiatives, the leadership team have been at the forefront of these emerging technologies. This experience allows them to capitalise on the systemic benefits of this latest wave of technology, allowing them to bridge the gap between technical potential and actual behaviour change necessary to make results 'stick'.
The role of Application Support Agent will see you being responsible for troubleshooting customer issues whilst maintaining positive customer relations. We require someone who is smart enough to deal with the issues but empathetic enough to realise these issues differ client to client.
• Provide timely and accurate troubleshooting for hardware and software issues
• Interact with end-users via phone or email to help resolve their technical issues
• Manage and record all technical issues and resolutions in a Salesforce ticketing system
• Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
• Prioritize and manage many customers and issues at one time
• Apply troubleshooting techniques before escalating issues
• Utilize VPN to troubleshoot remote issues
• Monitor health of customer environments and proactively tackle issues
• Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues
• Work alongside DevOps team to learn and stay current on new technologies for the infrastructure
• Expert user in Office 365 applications
• Expert user in iOS, tvOS, and macOS
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes and quality control
• Effective written and verbal communication Desired Skillsets
• Databases - ODBC connections- SQL Reporting Services
• Cloud AWS – features, abilities, considerations - Kubernetes Containers
• SalesForce or similar Help Desk ticketing system
• Software – GitHub, Slack, Zoom, or similar communication tool, VPN/RDP
If you believe you have the experience needed for this Application Support Agent position then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a confidential chat.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.